Showings During COVID-19
Please help us protect the health of our community, knowing we all want our families, friends and neighbours to be protected as much as possible from COVID-19. In order to protect everyone, we kindly ask.
Prior to any private showings:
- Please review the MLS® listing in full and all pictures
- Please review and understand all strata documents (if applicable)
- Please review the floorplan (if available)
- Please review the video provided on the property (if applicable)
- Please drive by and be familiar with the location of the home and exterior of the property
- Please review any information from the local municipality
- Please ask questions
We further ask when attending a private showing, that you please:
- Do not touch or sit on any furniture and limit touching any cupboards, closet doors, or items in the home.
- Do not use the bathroom.
- Please allow us to turn on/off lights and open doors as needed.
- Please minimize the number of people attending and maintain 6 foot distance at all times. Most sellers only allow the Real Estate Agent and 2 Buyers inside at this time. Children are not allowed inside, except infants who can be held during the showing.
- Please use hand sanitizer before entering the home and wear a mask.
Prior to coming to a showing, please ensure that you:
- Are not experiencing any sickness, especially any flu-like symptoms
- Have not been travelling outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Have not been in close contact with anyone who had experienced points 1 and 2 above, or have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Have consulted the provincial health authorities and made yourself aware of the current risks in regards to COVID-19
- Cancel your showing if you feel sick
I appreciate everyone’s cooperation and want nothing more than for everyone to stay safe.